Discounts on Health Care
Maybe you can't afford health insurance for your employees. Or maybe you have part-time workers who don't qualify for full-time benefits.
For just a few dollars a month per employee, you can help your staff get discounts on the health care they need with the UnitedHealth Allies program:
- Health care savings of 10 to 50 percent on a wide range of services.
- Prescription drug savings up to 50 percent on brand name and generic medications.
- Savings on dental, vision, chiropractic, fitness clubs, hearing aids, and more.
- Access to a 24-hour nurse line for answers to health questions.
- Unlimited phone access to a licensed clinician for help with stress, emotional, and relationship issues.
UnitedHealthcare has one of the largest networks of doctors and hospitals in the country, so discount members can get savings almost anywhere. And because this isn't insurance, there are no restrictions to eligibility—anyone can join! Restauranthealthcarediscounts.com
For more information, contact Kimberlee Vandervoorn at (301) 865-7058 or email@example.com; or Clinton Wolf at (312) 348-7064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UnitedHealth Allies discount plan is administered by HealthAllies®, Inc., a discount medical plan organization. The discount plan is not insurance; it provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. The discount plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The member is obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. HealthAllies, Inc. is located at P.O. Box 10340, Glendale, CA, 91209, 1-800-860-8773.
The ScriptSave Prescription Drug Savings Program is a DISCOUNT PROGRAM ONLY—NOT INSURANCE. Discounts are available exclusively through participating pharmacies. Members may cancel their registration at any time by contacting customer service.