The National Restaurant Association is the largest foodservice trade association in the world*—supporting nearly 500,000 restaurant businesses. In partnership with our state restaurant associations (SRA), we work every day to empower all restaurant owners and operators to achieve more than they thought possible.
We provide our members with the tools, education and research to run their business better and succeed. We save our members time, money and headaches by helping them take on what matters most for their success and growth—whether that's protecting their economic interests, sharing best practices, or getting them in front of emerging trends.
The National Restaurant Association Health Care HQ has created an Employer Benefits Marketplace to offer a suite of health care insurance programs for its members and their employees.
This unique program is built around the needs of the restaurant industry. Through our alliance with companies like UnitedHealthcare, we are able to provide access to tools and health care options, often at significant discounts. We have chosen to work with UnitedHealthcare because of the wide range of products and innovative services they offer that can help meet the diverse needs of restaurant employers—large and small—featuring:
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Access to UnitedHealthcare's network of health care providers and services
- A range of health and wellness programs and tools
- Easy, online plan management with access to benefits, rates and real-time assistance
- Compliance guidance for employers and employees; this alliance allows us to provide you with access to tools and health care options for your valued staff
For more information on UnitedHealthcare products through the National Restaurant Association, contact Clinton Wolf at email@example.com.
*Largest foodservice trade association by membership.